Sunday, April 15, 2012

Review: West Coast IPA

Hello snobs! Have I got a treat for me! Today I'm reviewing Green Flash Brewing Co.'s West Coast IPA. The first time I tried this beer my immediate reaction was that it was the best IPA (if not the best beers) I have ever had, so I grabbed a four pack and decided to write the review. If you haven't had this one yet run don't walk to your local fine beer supplier and pick up a few.

It is light to medium amber in color and you are immediately hit in the nose with floral fragrant hops, grapefruit, and goodness. If you like hops your in luck.  Green Flash Brewing Co. bills this one as a "multi-dimensional hop experience." I couldn't have said it better myself. The first sip is absolute hop heaven and the bitterness lingers on the back of the tongue for a strong finish. Do not be intimidated though this beer is supremely drinkable. As the last sip goes down I only have one thought...more please.

Stay tuned for more reviews of  Green Flash Brewing Co.'s  offerings including Palate Wrecker and Hop Head Red. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment